Flex TPO Single Ply
The Economical, Cost-effective Roofing System for Long-term Wear & Energy Savings
The Flex TPO thermoplastic single ply system is based on advanced polymerization technology that combines the durability and weatherproof properties of ethylene-propylene (EP) rubber with the heat-weldable capability of polypropylene. This membrane is specifically formulated for long-term weather resistance without the use of either polymeric or liquid plasticizers.
In addition, Flex TPO membranes will not host mildew, bacteria or algae, so that reflectivity remains high, helping reduce air conditioning loads and the urban heat island effect. They are also made without plasticizers or chlorinated compounds for a superior environmental roofing solution.
Flex TPO comes in wide sheets to help make installation faster and easier on new roofing and re-roofing applications, resulting in fewer seams and less material. Warranties are available for up to 20 years.
Benefits of Flex TPO Single Ply Roofing System
- White reflective Cool Roof surface helps reduce cooling energy costs
- Heat welded seams are stronger than the membrane itself
- Easy to weld with wider hot air welding window
- High tack, self-adhering grade available
- Made without liquid or polymeric plasticizers
- Chlorine-free, no halogenated flame retardants
- Excellent chemical resistance to acids, bases, and restaurant exhaust emissions
- Exceptional resistance to solar UV, ozone, and oxidation
- Low water vapor permeance and water absorption
- Hot melt extrusion processed for complete scrim encapsulation
- Warp knitted fabric (not woven) for smooth surface and greater thickness-over-scrim
- Polyester reinforcing fabric resists degradation by bacteria, mildew and fungi
- Environmentally sustainable, recyclable at end of life cycle
- Installation options include adhered, mechanically attached, RhinoBond and V2T Vented system
- Exceeds ASTM requirement for TPO membranes ensuring performance, durability and long service life
- Qualifies for LEED™ credits
- White and tan Flex TPO membranes are Energy Star® products
Contact us today and let's discuss your future roofing needs!Contact us